At the Law Offices of Susan Priest Richlak in Mentor, OH, we provide our clients and their families with peace of mind through our comprehensive estate planning, estate administration, and probate services. With over 20 years of experience, the law firm of Susan Priest Richlak has helped countless families with Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Healthcare Power of Attorney, Revocable Living Trusts, Family Trusts, and Probate.
For Estate Planning Clients:
- Financial Power of Attorneys
- Health Care Power of Attorneys/Living Wills
- Organ Donation Enrollment Forms
For Client When A Loved One Has Passed:
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Transfer of Non-Probate Assets
For Personal Injury Attorneys:
- Opening Estates in urgent Statute of Limitations situations
- Wrongful Death Estates
- Wrongful Death Settlement Approvals
- Estates for Deceased Defendants
- Minor Settlement Approvals
- Probate Estate Management
- Mediation of Settlement Allocation
- General questions about probate matters
What makes Susan Priest Richlak different from others is her dedication to providing practical and personalized services to those she serves. At our office, we believe strongly in delivering an individualized approach that ensures we understand our client's needs. Through this personalized approach, we can deliver solutions and legal advice to provide peace of mind. Additionally, Susan works closely with Personal Injury Attorneys on probate issues, assisting them with all of the probate aspects of their injury and wrongful death cases.
When you work with Susan, you know you’re receiving professional service at the affordable rates.
Call us at (440) 255-4838 today to schedule your FREE consultation.